IMPORTANT: If you are infected with COVID-19 or think you may have been infected, please contact your doctor and seek medical advice.
If you call for non-emergency medical transportation it is important that you inform our administrator if you have been having any of the below -listed Symptoms of Coronavirus disease 2019. This is for the safety of all our employees and our clients. Also please inform our administrator of the following:
1. Have you, or any members in your household traveled to South Korea, Iran, Italy or Japan? ____YES or NO ____
2. Have you been in close contact with any person diagnosed(laboratory-confirmed) with COVID-19? ____YES or NO_____
** Close contact is defined as:
* Being within approximately 6 feet(2 meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time; close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a healthcare waiting area or room with a COVBID-19 case, or * Having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (e.g., being coughed on).
3. Are you experiencing severe acute lower respiratory? illness (cough, shortness of breath) and fever?____YES or NO____
Below is the CDC SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019
Gainesville Medical Transportation Service
VIP Medical Transportation LLC is a comprehensive Medical Transportation service, for business or leisure requirements in the Gainesville and surrounding region. We provide safe and reliable transportation for a variety of needs that include:
- - Medical Transportation
- - Special events
- - Weddings
- - Wheelchair accessible transportation
Call for the best Rates around : 540-300-6126
Expect the Best
VIP Medical Transportation was founded by Mr. Carey Smith, a highly decorated retired United States Armed Forces Veteran with over 33 years of transportation and Law enforcement experience. Mr. Smith has dedicated his life to serving, protecting and assisting members of the community. He has a special place in his heart for senior citizens and people with special needs.
The VIP Medical Transportation LLC Difference
- - Reasonable rates
- - Large capacity vehicles
- - Wheelchair accessible transport in the Gainesville and surrounding area
- - Transportation for upcoming Holiday Events and Sporting Events
His compassion to assist others has provided people he serves the comfort in knowing their safety is his main concern. Mr. Smith believes that everyone is a "Very Important Person" and should be treated as such.
Mr. Smith is a long standing resident of Spotsylvania County and has strong Christian faith. He founded VIP Medical Transportation services based on the growing need in the community for safe and reliable medical transportation. VIP Medical Transportation LLC is licensed, bonded, insured and approve by the Virginia State Corporation Commission.