New Services that VIP Medical Transportation can provide for your special need child or your love ones.
We provide Ambulatory, Wheelchair and Newly added Stretcher Transport service to meet your transportation needs.
- Birthday celebration events such as giving your special needs child, young adult or senior a transport to their favorite park, amusement park, museum or concert
- Special events such as church events, baseball games, community events, football games is no problems for VIP Medical Transportation LLC
- Weddings is no problem for your wheelchair bound love ones
- Funeral transport vehicles are available for ambulatory or wheelchair love ones
- Specialty equipped van with comfortable seating for up to 5 passengers and wheelchair patron
- Wheelchair accessible vans is available to transport your senior mother or father together for an everlasting memory
- Airport pickup and drop off is available for your ambulatory and wheelchair bound love ones. (TO and FROM all airports within a 50 mile radius)
- Night on the Town- VIP Medical Transportation LLC is available to transport your ambulatory, wheelchair bound family member to dinner or just a on a nice night ride to see the city lights
Veterans and First Responders- VIP Medical Transportation are here to serve you! We will gladly transport you ambulatory or wheelchair bound with up to 5 additional family members to your special event or outings such as military museums, Arlington National Cemetery and other great memorials. Our owner Carey Smith have served a total of 35 years in the US Army and as a First Responder during 9/11 .
VIP Medical Transportation will do long distance transports upon request!
VIP Medical Transportation LLC provides the highest dignity and respect ambulatory, bariatric, stretcher and long distance transportation services. VIP Medical Transportation LLC is well known throughout the region for providing safe, reliable and prompt transport services.
Moving your love ones upstairs or downstairs is no problem with our newest service!
IMPORTANT: If you are infected with COVID-19 or think you may have been infected, please contact your doctor and seek medical advice.
If you call for non-emergency medical transportation it is important that you inform our administrator if you have been having any of the below -listed Symptoms of Coronavirus disease 2019. This is for the safety of all our employees and our clients. Also please inform our administrator of the following:
1. Have you, or any members in your household traveled to South Korea, Iran, Italy or Japan? ____YES or NO ____
2. Have you been in close contact with any person diagnosed(laboratory-confirmed) with COVID-19? ____YES or NO_____
** Close contact is defined as:
* Being within approximately 6 feet(2 meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time; close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a healthcare waiting area or room with a COVBID-19 case, or * Having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (e.g., being coughed on).
3. Are you experiencing severe acute lower respiratory? illness (cough, shortness of breath) and fever?____YES or NO____
Below is the CDC SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019
Fauquier County Medical Transportation Service
VIP Medical Transportation LLC is a comprehensive Medical Transportation service, for business or leisure requirements in the Fauquier County and surrounding region. We provide safe and reliable transportation for a variety of needs that include:
- - Medical Transportation
- - Special events
- - Weddings
- - Wheelchair accessible transportation
Expect the Best
VIP Medical Transportation was founded by Mr. Carey Smith, a highly decorated retired United States Armed Forces Veteran with over 33 years of transportation and Law enforcement experience. Mr. Smith has dedicated his life to serving, protecting and assisting members of the community. He has a special place in his heart for senior citizens and people with special needs.
The VIP Medical Transportation LLC Difference
- - Reasonable rates
- - Large capacity vehicles
- - Wheelchair accessible transport in the Fauquier County and surrounding area
- - Transportation for upcoming Holiday Events and Sporting Events
His compassion to assist others has provided people he serves the comfort in knowing their safety is his main concern. Mr. Smith believes that everyone is a "Very Important Person" and should be treated as such.
Mr. Smith is a long standing resident of Spotsylvania County and has strong Christian faith. He founded VIP Medical Transportation services based on the growing need in the community for safe and reliable medical transportation. VIP Medical Transportation LLC is licensed, bonded, insured and approve by the Virginia State Corporation Commission.
I highly recommend this company!! I cannot say enough about how professionally my transportation need was addressed. I had an urgent, unexpected need for transportation of a relative. Mr.Smith answered my call promptly and arranged everything quickly. Transport went smoothly in every way, from the very professional driver, prompt pick up and drop off and easy payment procedures. Thank you so much, VIP!!
- Debbie Fish
5 stars isn’t quite enough to rate this amazing local service. From the fair price all the way to the stellar customer service I was extremely satisfied and impressed with Carey and his company. I needed last minute transportation to an event, Carey responded quickly with a fair price and a speedy confirmation. I will definitely use this service again in the future. Carey knows what individuals with disabilities need and he makes sure you are treated with an extreme VIP experience. If you or a loved one is wheelchair bound and you need reliable, safe and reasonably priced transportation, Carey is your guy!
- Elijah Boruchowitz
Mr. Smith's transport services are five star, without exception. Not only is he professional, he is a kind and caring individual. You will appreciate his service, but more than ever you will be thankful for his caring, thoughtful demeanor. Although his base of operation is Fredericksburg, Virginia, he also provides transport regionally. A family member needed transport from Northern Virginia three hours SE. Mr. Smith arrived promptly at the scheduled pickup time. He is an excellent driver, negotiating the Northern Virginia and I95North corridor with extreme caution. Three hours later he arrived at the destination with a smile on his face and two very grateful passengers. Thank You Mr. Smith!!!!
- Audrey Vaughn